Help USAFEQLO firmware in error no longer starts the camera R80X50-PQ

elettrone

n3wb
Reaction score
Good day to all the members of the Forum, I find myself asking for help for a USAFEQLO camera model R80X50-PQ which after the request for a Firmware update, I received an error in the update as an answer, tried again and again the same answer. At this point I turned the camera off and on again and it does not even reset anymore, the LEDs are always on permanently, trying to perform a reset with the button I do not get any changes. tell me if opening the camera there is a way to perform a reprogramming of the firmware through for example a serial connection or by connecting to some service connector.

elettrone

n3wb
Reaction score
To supplement the initial message, the camera is a PTZ with software version V5.00.R2.00030737.10010.349F17.0000000 and the original firmware date was 20201207, while that of the update detected by the device is 20210608.
I repeat the camera is not visible from Lan or WIFI as it does not even perform the startup boostrap, the LEDs remain on fixed without the possibility of operating, I was thinking if there is some way out using the SD memory in some way with some program inserted, but I have some doubts.
Thanks anyway for those who maybe can give me some advice.

Reaction score
Hi friend! You resolve the camera? If You do, how, please? I have one camera R80X30 with the same problem. Thanks.

Reaction score
Buenos días a todos los miembros del Foro, me encuentro pidiendo ayuda para una cámara USAFEQLO modelo R80X50-PQ que después de la solicitud de una actualización de Firmware, recibí un error en la actualización como respuesta, intenté una y otra vez la misma respuesta. En este punto apagué y volví a encender la cámara y ya ni siquiera se reinicia, los LEDs siempre están encendidos permanentemente, intentando realizar un reinicio con el botón no obtengo ningún cambio. Dígame si abriendo la cámara hay alguna forma de realizar una reprogramación del firmware a través por ejemplo de una conexión serie o conectándose a algún conector de servicio.
[/CITA]
mi cámara funcionaba bien, excepto el onvif, así que actualicé a esta versión: IPC_XM550_50X50-WG_WIFIXM713G_TB_AF.713g.Nat.dss_V5.00.R02.20221207_all(1) (2). Todo salió rosa, no muestra la micro SD ni mueve el PTZ. Ayuda ¿Necesito volver al firmware original o cambiar a una versión anterior? Aquí está la descripción de la cámara:
modelo:A8
Lente: 3,6 mm
A8-5M--EE.UU.
Firmware:V5.00.R02.0003079A.10010.349f17.0000000
Versión del dispositivo: R80XD50-PQ
Número de serie:96e208adac83c81d