Hello from Northeastern PA

PSPCommOp

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello everyone, wanted to stop in and say hello since I decided to take the plunge and become a registered user.

Currently a 30-something resident of NEPA. Been involved in law enforcement on a local and now state level for the last 13 years and have seen some rather interesting, if not straight up creative burglaries and various other crimes so home security is a big thing for me. I've been looking into a home surveillance system for the last year and a half or so and have noticed there seem to be lots of options but mixed reviews on what can be considered good and what is considered garbage. Mostly i've discovered that finding a reliable source is pretty hit and miss although this seems to be the exception.

I'll be posting some questions in other threads in the near future but wanted to say hello and thanks to several of the moderators/admins/members since i've found this to be a good resource to add to my knowledge of IP Cams/NVRs and security/surveillance as a whole. Keep up the good work!