guys in a work truck piss on my mail box and steal my trump sign LOL

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
A$$holes. I bring my Trump sigh in at night even though I have good security cameras. Looks like the name on the side of the Truck was WOW.

LittleBrother

Pulling my weight
Reaction score

erkme73

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
It's interesting how Gomez (the business owner) said she received over 1000 calls/emails, and that "nearly all" are Trump supporters. I have to wonder how she came to that conclusion? I wonder why no Hillary supporters called her to complain. Seems odd /sarc

So, she doesn't want her company to suffer in the public's eye due to the actions of her employee or his friend. Ok. But she wastes no time pointing out that all the 1000+ threatening and harassing calls are Trump supporters. So it's notOK to associate your employee behavior with your company, but it's ok to blame Trump for his supporter's actions?

erkme73

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
BTW, @Mike dune, Just a suggestion. Coat the backside of your Trump sign with a thick layer of roofing tar. The stuff is sticky as hell, nearly impossible to get off, and once its on your hands, it WILL get on your clothes, your car upholstery, steering wheel, and anything else you touch afterwards. They may grab your sign, but you will get the last laugh.

Here's mine:

2016-10-14_14-45-53.jpg

Trap loaded and waiting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
Until they wipe the sign and their hands on your truck.

erkme73

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Then I have them for destruction of property. And even if I don't get them, if it's on the outside of my truck, I can pressure wash/buff that off. The upholstery, not so much.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So, she doesn't want her company to suffer in the public's eye due to the actions of her employee or his friend. Ok. But she wastes no time pointing out that all the 1000+ threatening and harassing calls are Trump supporters. So it's notOK to associate your employee behavior with your company, but it's ok to blame Trump for his supporter's actions?
Literacy fail.. Trump Supporters != Trump, I dont see where she blamed trump for supporters actions.. just trump supporters for there own actions..

Words, they have meaning.

erkme73

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Sure they do, and they also have implied/hidden meaning.

"Honey do these pants make my ass look fat?"

"No, it's not the pants that make your ass look fat".

Never said her ass was fat, but that last sentence will be the death of a husband.

“We’ve had over 1,000 threatening and harassing calls and emails, and they keep coming,” she said.
Several comments are directly threatening Gomez and her business, she said, and nearly all are from Trump supporters.

So she's had over 1000 threatening and harassing emails. But those that are directly threatening Gomez and her business (there were only "several" of those) were "nearly all" from Trump supporters. So, somehow this woman is able to categorize a thousand calls/comments into threatening/harrassing, and directly threatening. And then, she's able succinctly able to identify those directly threatening her as nearly all Trump supporters. In other words, nearly all of those directly threatening her are Trump supporters. Unless she was taking a survey, I think such a blanket statement is nothing more than inflammatory - intended to paint all Trump supporters with the same brush.

While she didn't implicitly state that Trump was responsible, the insinuation is that Trump supporters are likely/capable of directly threatening her or her business. That makes as much sense as saying, "Because someone is a WOW employee, they are likely/capable of pissing near someone's mailbox and stealing their signs".

If you think this is a simple issue of reading comprehension vs. hidden intent, just read the comments at the article link. You'll see how readers instantly lump all Trump supporters into the category of harassing and threatening.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
keep grasping for them straws..

Political Signs are for the stupid; secops 101.. dont draw attention to your self; and the day someone decides there vote because of how a neighbor votes is never going to happen.. you'll get raptured before that day arrives.. supportive my ass; they are divisive.. just like how you got this nothing event on the news..

but you didnt learn, just got another sign huh?

erkme73

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

Political Signs are for the stupid; secops 101.. dont draw attention to your self; and the day someone decides there vote because of how a neighbor votes is never going to happen.. you'll get raptured before that day arrives.. supportive my ass; they are divisive.. just like how you got this nothing event on the news..

Pot, meet kettle. OP and I are two different people. But don't let the details (i.e. literacy fail) get in the way...

hamsoplo

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

Didn't you have a Bernie sign on your lawn?