Good deal Annke 180 degree dual 1/1.8 for $220?

OfficerD00fy

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm in Australia, where would the best place to buy this Annke. Is there any downside from buying this and flashing the hikvision firmware? Are the specs exactly the same as the hikvision variant.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm in Australia, where would the best place to buy this Annke. Is there any downside from buying this and flashing the hikvision firmware? Are the specs exactly the same as the hikvision variant.
From a firmware standpoint, if it is like the two that I bought, it is identical to the Hikvision version. I even upgraded the firmware from the Hikvision website.

OfficerD00fy

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Excellent. Can't seem to find a the 2 x 1.8 in Australia they only have the 2 x 2.5. They NCD800 Chroma is the only one with 0.0005 Lux and is $400 AUD. Same price as a 2387G2P :(

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi officerd00fy

If you're having challenges finding this in Australia you can also contact Andy emiretecandy here and see if he has a good dahua version of this ..

Many of us end up mix and matching dahua and hikvision versions

d5775927

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Annke had this special for Halloween. This was the best price I have seen so far. Do note that these have the plastic housings and not the metal ones that Hikvision and other OEM's carry.
View attachment 177176
Regardless of the price/discount, can I use it with a Dahua NVR - NVR4108-8P-4KS2 ?

lewic

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Regardless of the price/discount, can I use it with a Dahua NVR - NVR4108-8P-4KS2 ?
You should be able to add it in using ONVIF. So first activate the camera and give it a password, IP address. Then go into your Dahua NVR, select an available port and go into the settings for that port. Make sure to take it off of "plug and play" and put it on "manual". Then put in the IP address, port number, user name and password for the camera and that will be it.

VisionxOrb

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You should be able to add it in using ONVIF. So first activate the camera and give it a password, IP address. Then go into your Dahua NVR, select an available port and go into the settings for that port. Make sure to take it off of "plug and play" and put it on "manual". Then put in the IP address, port number, user name and password for the camera and that will be it.
ONVIF will also need to be turned on, on the camera as its shipped disabled.

Billyjack5

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I know there isn't an official junction box for this camera, but has anyone had luck using another readily available box for it? I want to mount on a utility pole and would like to have the connector on enclosed somehow.

mooch91

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi all

can anyone help understand the Annke dual lens product line?

I see FCD600, NCD600, FCD800, ID numbers, turret versions, bullet versions… specs and prices are all over the place…

Thanks!

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
I was only aware of "NCD800" and "FCD600", but I just found FCD800 in an Amazon listing. It appears FCD800 is a middleground between the FCD600 at the low end and NCD800 at the high end.

ModelSensor SizeResolutionAspect RatioIR supportTypical price on sale
NCD8001/1.8" 4MP5120x1440 (7.4 MP)32:9No (full color only)$220
FCD800unknown 4MP4096x1840 (7.5 MP)20:9Yes (optional)$139 ?
FCD6001/2.5" 3MP3632x1632 (5.9 MP)20:9Yes (optional)$80

All 3 cams have a 180 degree horizontal field of view. The cams with 20:9 aspect ratio have a 60% taller field of view in the vertical direction (compared to a 32:9 cam), which can be nice if you care about seeing things that are more directly below the cam. But it also means the available pixels are spread over a larger area so the pixel density is lower.

Of the 3, NCD800 has the best color night vision and the best pixel density.

I'm not sure NCD600 still exists as a model number (if it ever did; it may have just been a common typo?).

Bullet and turret versions are just a matter of preference. In my experience, turrets are less likely to move when bumped or hit by strong wind. Birds like to sit on my bullet cams.

mooch91

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I was only aware of "NCD800" and "FCD600", but I just found FCD800 in an Amazon listing. It appears FCD800 is a middleground between the FCD600 at the low end and NCD800 at the high end.

ModelSensor SizeResolutionAspect RatioIR supportTypical price on sale
NCD8001/1.8" 4MP5120x1440 (7.4 MP)32:9No (full color only)$220
FCD800unknown 4MP4096x1840 (7.5 MP)20:9Yes (optional)$139 ?
FCD6001/2.5" 3MP3632x1632 (5.9 MP)20:9Yes (optional)$80
All 3 cams have a 180 degree horizontal field of view. The cams with 20:9 aspect ratio have a 60% taller field of view in the vertical direction (compared to a 32:9 cam), which can be nice if you care about seeing things that are more directly below the cam. But it also means the available pixels are spread over a larger area so the pixel density is lower.

Of the 3, NCD800 has the best color night vision and the best pixel density.

I'm not sure NCD600 still exists as a model number (if it ever did; it may have just been a common typo?).

Bullet and turret versions are just a matter of preference. In my experience, turrets are less likely to move when bumped or hit by strong wind. Birds like to sit on my bullet cams.
Thanks. I will do some more searching on the specs when I am on desktop instead of mobile. I wasn’t sure if the Amazon seller is Annke direct or what, so I wasn’t sure if the FCD800 is a legit model. I couldn’t find it on Annke’s website searching on my phone.

I do see some are full color and some add IR. In my location I will need something with IR as it’s rural and there isn’t a lot of ambient light at night. Not sure I would like having LEDs on all night.

I am looking to swap one of these out for an existing turret camera. Any idea if the Annke turret version will mount up to a PFA130-E junction box mount?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks. I will do some more searching on the specs when I am on desktop instead of mobile. I wasn’t sure if the Amazon seller is Annke direct or what, so I wasn’t sure if the FCD800 is a legit model. I couldn’t find it on Annke’s website searching on my phone.

I do see some are full color and some add IR. In my location I will need something with IR as it’s rural and there isn’t a lot of ambient light at night. Not sure I would like having LEDs on all night.

I am looking to swap one of these out for an existing turret camera. Any idea if the Annke turret version will mount up to a PFA130-E junction box mount?
In general Do not expect Dahua junctions Boxes to work with hikvision cameras and visa versa without modification

mooch91

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Any recommendations for a junction box for this camera? I believe these to be the dimensions:
1707656504050.png

Billyjack5

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Any recommendations for a junction box for this camera? I believe these to be the dimensions:
View attachment 185926
I went down this rabbit hole recently as I was looking for a junction box for the NCD800. On Ebay at least, this box is advertised as fitting the NCD800 and the dimensions you posted. In case this link isn't working correctly, the model number for the junction box is DS-1280ZJ-DM55.

When you compare the specs for the box and the NCD800, they appear to match, at least in terms of diameter and screw placement. I know that the FCD600 has a smaller diameter so I assume it wouldn't fit this box.

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I went down this rabbit hole recently as I was looking for a junction box for the NCD800. On Ebay at least, this box is advertised as fitting the NCD800 and the dimensions you posted. When you compare the specs for the box and the NCD800, they appear to match, at least in terms of diameter and screw placement. I know that the FCD600 has a smaller diameter so I assume it wouldn't fit this box.
Is that the correct eBay link? :idk:

mooch91

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I went down this rabbit hole recently as I was looking for a junction box for the NCD800. On Ebay at least, this box is advertised as fitting the NCD800 and the dimensions you posted. In case this link isn't working correctly, the model number for the junction box is DS-1280ZJ-DM55.

When you compare the specs for the box and the NCD800, they appear to match, at least in terms of diameter and screw placement. I know that the FCD600 has a smaller diameter so I assume it wouldn't fit this box.
Thanks. That's one that I keyed in on, but I wasn't sure. Most of the dimensions include the length of the waterproof connector, so I wasn't entirely sure. I'll need to double-check the dimensions on the FCD600 (arriving today). I picked a Hik version which may or may not be the equivalent.

mooch91

Young grasshopper
Reaction score

I now have the FCD600 in hand. It has an odd form factor, more rectangular in shape than I anticipated. At its widest, it’s about 5.5”. It clips up to a plate which is slightly narrower and has screw holes at about 2.25” apart. Picture attached below.

Not sure the linked junction box will work for this one, especially without a cover.

In short, still looking. If I can't find something to mount it on, I'll be sending the FCD600 back to Amazon...

1707738158390.png

Last edited: