Golf Cart

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Perhaps back from a late night round of golf?
I suspect she had some other kind of balls in her hands tonight besides golf balls...

She had to drive that thing at 10:30 at night since CA is pretty strict about unlicensed vehicles (golf carts, ATV's, etc.) on the roadway...unless since I left in '04 they've given up enforcing more laws that are on the books.

Also, when I lived in N. Ca '74 to '04 you wouldn't have any under-vehicle lights like that on or under street-legal vehicles unless they were white or amber, only official and emergency vehicles (police, fire, ambulance) could display something other than white or amber lights, and of course that was red, blue plus white and amber.
No un-official or non-emergency vehicle is to display green, pink, lavender, blue, red, etc........only white or amber.

It seems the cops have their hands full with more pressing concerns and I get that. It's just that I hate busting my ass to get out of the way when a Jeep Renegade comes up behind me with blue LED daytime running lights rings around their @#$% extinguished headlights. :wtf:

Last edited:

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I suspect she had some other kind of balls in her hands tonight besides golf balls...

She had to drive that thing at 10:30 at night since CA is pretty strict about unlicensed vehicles (golf carts, ATV's, etc.) on the roadway...unless since I left in '04 they've given up enforcing more laws that are on the books.

Also, when I lived in N. Ca '74 to '04 you wouldn't have any under-vehicle lights like that unless they were white or amber, only official and emergency vehicles (police, fire, ambulance) could display something other than white or amber lights, and of course that was red, blue plus white and amber.
No un-official or non-emergency vehicle is to display green, pink, lavender, blue, red, etc........only white or amber.

It seems the cops have their hands full with more pressing concerns and I get that. It's just that I hate busting my ass to get out of the way when a Jeep Renegade comes up behind me with blue LED rings around their @#$% headlights. :wtf:
She was stroking his putter into the hole :lmao: