Ftp upload problem

TuVNeRa

n3wb
Reaction score
I have 2 IP Cam. One of them is Sricam AP005 and the other is Tenvis.
I have bought Zyxel NSA325 NAS server for camera's recording.
I made some settings on the modem:
FTP_PORTFORWARDING.JPG
Tenvis FTP settings:
IP_CAMIndooFTP.JPG
Tenvis camera can record image on NAS server, but Sricam cannot.
Sricam FTP settings:
IP_CAM_FTP.JPG
FTP_TESTSUCCESS.JPG
Sricam alarm service settings:
ALARM_SERVICESETTINGS.JPG

What can I do for Sricam camera FTP uploading?

Reaction score
Sorry I cant help you. I just want to tell you, I bought three Sricam AP009, and I cant get anyone of them to mail me the motion pictures. I mail the support at sricam but the just cant help me.

I also has a resolution problem with them. At first, they showed HD, but after reseting them they can only show VGA. Frustrating!!

TuVNeRa

n3wb
Reaction score
I do not have any problem to send photo with email. But none of my Sricam camera can record on ftp server. I am sure there is a software problem but there is no new firmware...:mad-new:

Reaction score
Do you only configurate them via PC software, or can you configurate them via the app APCamera?

(I use mac, so I cant use the software)

Reaction score
But how do you search them? How does the url look?

The sricam I use, has an IR code on it, and I can only use the app…

montoya

n3wb
Reaction score
I do not have any problem to send photo with email. But none of my Sricam camera can record on ftp server. I am sure there is a software problem but there is no new firmware...:mad-new:

if the probelm is a firmware issue , does anyone happen to know where we can get the latest updates for both firmware and web UI. (http://sricam.it/download.html is a joke , all the links are broken)

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
sorry but sircam its self is a joke, im surprised they work at all.

ftp is a dodgy protocol for some, there are plenty of client issues that show up with various ftp services because they implement things in a non-standard way.. My first suggestion would be to try another FTPD, perhaps one with very verbose logging and try it again.. if it also fails at least you might be able to see an error on the server side that can help.. look for a nice OpenSource FTPD that has a windows build.

jospot

n3wb
Reaction score
Did you already solve your problem. I bought some Sricams before I saw your post and now I am afraid I have the same problem you had. Did you solve the problem meanwhile ?