EzViz DB2C

angeleyes

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey all,

Does anyone know if the EzViz DB2C (pro or not) is able to to do RTSP? It doesnt appear to mention it in the marketing material

angeleyes

n3wb
Reaction score
Just found this post EZVIZ Releasing New Doorbells DB2 and DB2 Pro, it would appear @yippie Yippy got an email back from EzViz and no it doesnt support rtsp recording. I think the amazon reviews may be mixed DB1 and DB2...

Id like 24x7 recording at the front so I was planning to put this into zoneminder and let it be a door bell, but if its rubbish then I'll probably go with Eufy 2k (Had that before and its excellent) and a separate rtsp compatible camera (maybe eufy again).

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Just found this post EZVIZ Releasing New Doorbells DB2 and DB2 Pro, it would appear @yippie Yippy got an email back from EzViz and no it doesnt support rtsp recording. I think the amazon reviews may be mixed DB1 and DB2...

Id like 24x7 recording at the front so I was planning to put this into zoneminder and let it be a door bell, but if its rubbish then I'll probably go with Eufy 2k (Had that before and its excellent) and a separate rtsp compatible camera (maybe eufy again).
RTSP is usually not advertised and not support by EZVIZ, which is Hikvision. I would be extremely surprised if this Battery version of the DB1C does not have streaming available. But, I can only go by their last 3 models which does have Main and Sub streaming RTSP.
Yeah Amazon is bad about mixing reviews...

HTH

angeleyes

n3wb
Reaction score
mmm Ive ordered the DB1C, which does support streaming , the material says so, but I was toying in getting the DB2 (2k) instead.. that doesnt appear to support it..