Ezviz BC2 available to IVMS4200 - or remote backup?

shawnmail

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi guys -
Been running a number of Hiks at my busness for many years - from my early 2032's up to my newest 2387G2-LU's. A couple years back we moved on-site with the business; after a brief adventure with the horrible WIZE cams that everyone seemed to love at the time I finally settled on outfitting our residence with various EZviz models. Because of the EZviz pricing and the unadvertised IVMS compatibility everything I needed I found I could access via the EZviz studio's "advanced mode" or directly in IVMS4200. The best feature I found usefull was the automated backup of weekly EZviz recordings from their onboard SD cards to my NAS using the hikvision "remote backup" software - it continues to work reliably today.

So this recent black Friday I picked up a EZviz BC2 unit - battery powered with wifi - and while the unit is running fine I am unable to access it either via the advanced mode with EZvis studio - or by any means I have tried within IVMS4200. My question is if they have removed the support for IVMS / hikision remote backup from the new BC2; or if I'm just missing something with the configuration of the camera?

Thanks in advance for anyone with information regarding this!

dimadusk

n3wb
Reaction score
Same thing here I can connect to BC2 locally through camera's AP but the only port which is open is 8000 and only while led blinks when connected LAN Live View port closes, in ivms4200, 4500 it gives error that password is wrong, not much settings can be changed in Ezviz PC app, in Ezviz mobile app no settings at all. Plus to that after firmware upgrade even my old C3A cannot enable rtsp 554 port even with Advanced Settings in Ezviz pc app. Also tried LaView, LTS and other similar apps they all dont accept Verification Code. It looks like Ezviz block everything related to rtsp so thats why its impossible to do anything with hikvision app.

shawnmail

n3wb
Reaction score
You ever figure out an answer to this? Here I am a year later and I found my old post while searching the web..?