Export video clip

venture996

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I am running the Android app v2.0.26 and BI 4.2.9.3. I want to save one of the video clips on the Android app, and I've pressed the movie button and it turns red,. but can't find the slip. I also can't find any help in the help file on this. Help?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I am running the Android app v2.0.26 and BI 4.2.9.3. I want to save one of the video clips on the Android app, and I've pressed the movie button and it turns red,. but can't find the slip. I also can't find any help in the help file on this. Help?
it will be stored in a folder which i believe is called "blue iris" on your device. Check the storage using a file explorer.

venture996

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
That helped, thank you. i found a few clips but they won't open properly. Do I need to keep BI app open while the clip is "exported" until completion. I'm thinking maybe the conversion isn't completing because I exit right away. It seems hard to believe that the file format wouldn't be compatible.

it will be stored in a folder which i believe is called "blue iris" on your device. Check the storage using a file explorer.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
That helped, thank you. i found a few clips but they won't open properly. Do I need to keep BI app open while the clip is "exported" until completion. I'm thinking maybe the conversion isn't completing because I exit right away. It seems hard to believe that the file format wouldn't be compatible.
EDIT, sorry wrong post. The mobile app does not do a conversion, you need to keep it open so it can record the video to your phone.