Edition bugs in Internet Explorer

fa355115

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello guys, is it a known problem on this forum when we try to type something with Internet explorer the page hangs and 10% of the characters you are typing are not displayed ?
On Chrome seems to be ok, though ...

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hello guys, is it a known problem on this forum when we try to type something with Internet explorer the page hangs and 10% of the characters you are typing are not displayed ?
On Chrome seems to be ok, though ...
What version of Internet Explorer is exhibiting this behavior?

fa355115

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
IE11 - version 11.187.14393.0
... and you canse this when you scroll the page up r dow it bugs

PSPCommOp

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Top right of the forum window, click on Settings. Then on the next page, the lower left under My Account click on General Settings. That next window, scroll all the way down to Miscellaneous Options and click on Basic Editor and save your settings. That should fix it, I had the same issue when I accessed the forum at work using IE. As soon as I did this, it went away.

fa355115

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
ok, I just changed the settings and writing my first message with this now ... loos good so far ...
But I loose possibility to insert pictures for example then or I can still use the "Advanced" editor ?

Many Thanks !!

PSPCommOp

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Advanced editor will allow it under the Manage Attachments tab. Advanced will also give you a few of the smileys to pick from.

I've found that using the Tapatalk app works best for uploading photos tho as most are already on my phone.