During Playback: Nextalert/+30s button problem

dee

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
During Playback:Version 5.4.8.2 is the last version that gets the next alert. All versions above that gets me the next camera.

Last edited:

dee

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Been working fine here. I'm on 5.4.9.10
5.4.9.10 and all the other versions above 5.4.8.2 work fine in all regards except when playing back a camera's recordings. Moving forward to the next alert recording on the currently watched camera, shows me instead the next camera's recordings ; not the next alert recording.

dee

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Been working fine here. I'm on 5.4.9.10
5.4.9.10 and all the other versions above 5.4.8.2 work fine in all regards except when playing back a camera's recordings.
During Playback:Version 5.4.8.2 is the last version that gets the next alert. All versions above that gets me the next camera.
I don't think I expressed my problem clearly enough in my previous post
above.
During clip playback:
The button with the right arrow, is shown below, is the problem as follows:
It used to go forward in the clip to the next motion alert and continued play from there.
This allowed great, fast analysis of clips with many motion triggers.
Now this button no longer works like that. It just brings up the next recorded clip (next camera).

Below is 1627480651530.png button showing where it is located in the playback window.

I hope someone will comment!

The right arrow below is no longer working correctly. All recent versions above 5.4.8.2 brings up the next clip, not the next alert(recording within the currently playing clip).
1627321943308.png

Last edited: