DS-KD8003-IME1 : "the network is unstable. Reconnect"

Lavinsky

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a problem with my DS-KD8003-IME1 and DS-KH6320-WTE1
Recently, without knowing why, I can no longer watch or receive calls on my mobile.
Calls to my mobile are failing, and viewing the video is also impossible.
Let me explain:
When I connect to the Hik-Connect app, and I want to watch the video, I get the following message: "the network is unstable. Reconnect".
What is very strange is that this happens only between 9am and 6 or 7pm, then outside these hours, I can connect to the video.
Is this strange?
Can you help me?

Thanks

Attachments

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
maybe your network is unstable? are you using wifi or lan ?

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
i suggest to also update firmwares onb both indoor and outdoor stations

Lavinsky

n3wb
Reaction score
hello nofate,

I only use a shielded rj45 cable. but I have something new since yesterday.
I decided to dismantle the DS-KD8003, and to connect it to the house via a poe switch.
I realized that I had lost my ip. I had to reset it, and that gave me back an ip.
I was able to update everything (outdoor, indoor).
for the moment the box is still at home and everything works.
i deduce that it must come from my rj45 cable... but it is protected, and it worked perfectly "before".
anyway, i'm keeping an eye on DS-KD8003, and i'm going to buy a new shielded rj45 cable.
on the other hand, following the update, I can't get into the DS-KD8003 settings anymore. Before I could set the time, video customization, etc... now I have a blank page. I can see that the web page is trying to connect to the address 127.0.01, but nothing happens.
do you have an idea?

thank you,

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
yeah, try updating also ivms to latest version :)

tech_junkie

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The settings shouldn't have changed. To get the ip address of the camera , disconnect and reconnect the poe or 12V power and press the ring button 5 times within 25 seconds. It will say what its address is. The default is 192.0.0.65 which if it is that address, you will need to reconfigure ip address with IVMS.

If they are both plugged into the same poe switch, make sure the poe mode switch is in normal instead of extend or vlan as this switch setting only allows communication from poe port to uplink port only and not poe port to poe port communication.

127.0.0.1 is local host loopback on your computer. It would never be an address to a device.