DS-7204HUHI stuck in boot mode

Reaction score
Managed to install the wrong firmware.
I think it's in boot mode, but I'm not sure because I don't have a screen near the DVR at the moment, a beep is heard every few ...
EDIT Is loop. Only say " starting.." then BEEP, and go again.
I tried TFTP but this is my first time, I haven't seen it online... not working. Try 192.0.0.128, firewall off, trough router with internet off, try direct conect to pc (eth cable..) Nothing
Is there a simpler solution? or more detailed instructions.
I like to factory resset, but there is no option.
Here in Croatia there is no real service for hikvision, only halffake retail online store.

iTuneDVR

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
You need open your device, find at motherboard uart (white 4pin jack) and connect it via ttl2usb adapter to your PC using PuTTY & tftp(tftp32) prorgam.
Next stop boot & manualy type update. Before it your tftp must be run with firware at root tftp.
It's not so difficult.

Reaction score
You need open your device, find at motherboard uart (white 4pin jack) and connect it via ttl2usb adapter to your PC using PuTTY & tftp(tftp32) prorgam.
Next stop boot & manualy type update. Before it your tftp must be run with firware at root tftp.
It's not so difficult.
Wich one? From photo. Two difrent have online to buy in my country.
I will buy, need to try.

Attachments

iTuneDVR

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
White 4-pin connector or 4-point input on the board. It is better to use native connectors.
For dahua and hikvision, they are with different pitch.

50 Sets 4 Pin Single Head Micro JST Pitch 1.25mm 15cm 28AWG Wire To Board Connector
50 Sets JST ZH 1.5mm 4-Pin Female Connector Plug with Wire and Male Connector

Reaction score
White 4-pin connector or 4-point input on the board. It is better to use native connectors.
For dahua and hikvision, they are with different pitch.

50 Sets 4 Pin Single Head Micro JST Pitch 1.25mm 15cm 28AWG Wire To Board Connector
50 Sets JST ZH 1.5mm 4-Pin Female Connector Plug with Wire and Male Connector
I know that..
Upload picture of TTL USB modul..
need to buy this.
have two in offer,
i will buy the red one (pink)
Connection will somhow think on the way.