DS-2CD2063G0-IU , CAMERA SETTINGS , STORAGE , CAPTURE , CAPTURE SCHEDULE CAPTURE PARAMETERS

Debussy

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all, sorry I started a new thread, but I have a very specific problem , that I am trying to solve, I have multiple cameras model
DS-2CD2063G0-IU with the following detail
FV: V5.5.84 Build 191010
EV: V7.3 build 190927

now I have 5 of these, and they are connected to NVR DS-7616NI-Q2

I have issues with 3 of them and the issues are simillar amongst the 3 cameras
here is the list of issues I am facing which I hope someone can graciously point
me in the right direction.

1. Setup FTP server data , did the test , managed to upload test file DONE
1. I setup on the Camera units for continuous 24/7 capture schedule DONE
2. I setup on the Camera, Capture parameters -> Enable Timing Snapshot set for 15 minutes interval DONE

saved the settings , log out , then I waited , NOTHING happened. the cameras are not Capturing the Timing Snapshots.

on one of the cameras in which the Timing Snapshots do manage to work, I notice after 2 days of testing the Timing Snapshots, stops at around 5:50 am local time with out any indications as to why , and will some time later restarts taking snapshot after 7:00 pm local time .
restartTimingCapture3.JPG

as you can see , this issue have really got me confused, I am hoping someone here have experienced similar or same issue
and have found a solution for the issue, any response is greatly appreciated.

thank you in advance

Debussy

n3wb
Reaction score
for posterity, filesize was the issue , for 2mp cameras , needed to keep it under 380kb, for the ftp upload / timing, shots / motion shots