Dlink 5222L PTZ preset issue

Drjdan

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a Dlink 5222L that will move with the arrow keys and home key but the presets will not work in Blue Iris. The presets work fine in the camera server web application.

Any special setting I need to make the preset work?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have a Dlink 5222L that will move with the arrow keys and home key but the presets will not work in Blue Iris. The presets work fine in the camera server web application.

Any special setting I need to make the preset work?
Welcome to the forum. This is from the help file.

"You will see a table showing the 20 possible presets. Each preset has a Name/value and a Description. The name/value is what is actually sent to the camera in response to your request. Most cameras use numbers that directly correspond to the button numbers, in which case you need not make any changes. However, some cameras use text name values, or values beginning with 0, or even-numbered values beginning with 30--and in such cases you will need to edit the name/values to match. You may assign a description to each preset that will be displayed at the bottom of the main window when you hover the mouse cursor over the buttons 1-5.Click to select a preset on the list in order to change its settings. Use the Clear button to quickly erase the preset name and description. Use the Go button to call the preset on the camera in real-time. The Go button may only be used if the camera is already streaming with the PTZ feature previously enabled and appropriate camera type selected.The majority of cameras use numeric values. If your camera uses text values however, you should change the name/value here to match your camera's settings."