Discussion: do any Cameras have these desired features help please?

Reaction score
I know very basic things about security cameras. The list of desires is this

1. Mobile Encrytpted Viewable
1. Globally encrypted. 99.9% (obviously only conceptually,), meaning it cannot be hacked, or share any data with any backdoors any where in the visual signal chain from lense to viewing including backdoors in software and hardware, (globally secure like a net)
3. Ideally wireless, wires can be easily manipulated, IMO, so can wireless though.
4.Night Vision, not IR because apparently that can be hacked

IF possible, affordable, and easy accessible, as in soon.

Thank you very much by the way. I dont know if those things are all possible in combination or if there are more features that are very important that i do not know about, any advice appreciated.

saltwater

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
3. Ideally wireless, wires can be easily manipulated, IMO, so can wireless though.
I'm not sure what systems you have seen where wires are easily manipulated but for my cameras the Cat cable is well and truly hidden; leaves the wall and straight into the camera, covered. If they want to manipulate the wires then they'll have to pull apart or steal the camera itself, but can't that occur with a wireless device anyway?
Football stadium lights should do the trick :)

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I know very basic things about security cameras. The list of desires is this

1. Mobile Encrytpted Viewable
1. Globally encrypted. 99.9% (obviously only conceptually,), meaning it cannot be hacked, or share any data with any backdoors any where in the visual signal chain from lense to viewing including backdoors in software and hardware, (globally secure like a net)

IF possible, affordable, and easy accessible, as in soon.

Thank you very much by the way. I dont know if those things are all possible in combination or if there are more features that are very important that i do not know about, any advice appreciated.
Welcome @newdenied6565

All IoT / Internet Connected devices can be hacked .. thus we highly recommend not directly connecting any IoT to the internet, using a firewall, and if you need access using a VPN server running on your LAN to allow you remote access.

What is your use case?