Did I max out my cameras?

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Well your panties are going to get pretty twisted if that's all it takes...
So what is this? You're denigrating me by suggesting I'm a woman?

You've already proven your lazy...now what...you're intent on demonstrating you're a misogynist?

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
BI has the following on the function I just turned off. The last sentence is interesting. I'm pretty sure its what has been causing the cams to stop responding. Seems they might have been too busy to respond.

"The Get events with PullPointSubscription setting is set automatically if you use the Find/Inspect tool and it discovers that your camera supports Events. The software will monitor the events stream from the camera in order to facilitate camera-based motion detection and triggering, which also must be enabled on the Motion/Trigger tab. It has been found that some cameras do not properly support this, resulting in a high network activity as the software attempts to pull the events, in which case you may wish to override this feature by disabling it."
So is it resolved with this function disabled?

h1ckman

n3wb
Reaction score
My 3MP hikvision cameras did not have this set. My new 4MP ones I bought had it on by default. They were Hikvision DS-2CD2042WD-I.

h1ckman

n3wb
Reaction score
I am not having any issues. I was just trying to add to the discussion. Failing it seems.

I do not know what ONVIF is.