DeepStack "Nothing Found"

tward392

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Are you using facial recognition and / or the custom "Dark" model?
No facial recognition but I am using the Dark model.

kc8tmv

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Turned off facial recognition at 1:43 PM, so I will check later today if I am still getting DeepStack server errors. Coincidentally, after turning off facial recognition, I restarted BI and OF COURSE it picked up Ken's brand new 5.4.8.1 update. That seemed for fix the issue with closing out the clips issue mentioned above.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
It's fun to be on the "bleeding edge" but I've found that sometimes an auto update can happen at the worst possible moment and crash the system when I don't have time to fool around. That raises the blood pressure and stomach acid significantly. Plus, by waiting, I get to let other folks be the initial test installs before I take the plunge.

tward392

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
It's fun to be on the "bleeding edge" but I've found that sometimes an auto update can happen at the worst possible moment and crash the system when I don't have time to fool around. That raises the blood pressure and stomach acid significantly. Plus, by waiting, I get to let other folks be the initial test installs before I take the plunge.
Not that my system is really critical, but I never thought to turn it off until I was out of town and it updated and everything went offline. I do usually update quickly but usually I know I'm going to be here near the machine most of the day. Working from home most of the time helps with that.

kc8tmv

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Turned off facial recognition at 1:43 PM, so I will check later today if I am still getting DeepStack server errors. Coincidentally, after turning off facial recognition, I restarted BI and OF COURSE it picked up Ken's brand new 5.4.8.1 update. That seemed for fix the issue with closing out the clips issue mentioned above.
So even after turning off facial recognition, I am still getting the "DeerStack: Server error 100" and "DeepStack has been restarted" error in the log. I guess I will remove the "dark.pt" file from the custom models folder / restart BI and see what happens now.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So even after turning off facial recognition, I am still getting the "DeerStack: Server error 100" and "DeepStack has been restarted" error in the log. I guess I will remove the "dark.pt" file from the custom models folder / restart BI and see what happens now.
Many times I found I needed to restart the computer as well to get past that error.