DeepStack How to alert on Delivery carriers

AlphaBlueIris

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You known what I'm thinking, that you are the best. It identified the Fedex, right now the only issue is that I do not see it in the alarm as identified as Fedex. So trilled, almost there.

Attachments

truglo

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Weird, those yellow stopwatch icons indicate that AI is tagging those objects as static, or occupied. The way this is supposed to work is AI compares the current trigger image from the preceding trigger image, and if it sees the same objects it calls them "static". If every object in the frame is static (nothing appears now that wasn't there before), then the alert will be cancelled as "occupied". The relevant settings is in your picture "2023-01-06 12_02_06-.png", "Detect and ignore static objects". The problem with turning that off, is you'll get false confirmations from things that are not moving (enabling it is very useful for rejecting wind/shadow movement). TBH, I'm stumped on that one... unless the fedex truck was parked for a long time and something else triggered it a second time (in that case, the truck should be called static).

by the way not sure if this helps when I run the picture thru the codeproject, it can not find anything
That image does have the door partially blocking the logo. So it's not the best image to test with... again I think for this camera you may want to work on the triggering so you get an image before the deliverman opens the door on his vehicle. That said, your fedex image shows it's working. I am guessing if you use an image of a USPS van without the logo blocked by the door, it will confirm that as well.

truglo

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Not sure what I'm doing wrong, I disable them but they start again. My computer is hunted
Sorry almost missed this one from the previous page. That is pretty weird. I noticed CPAI sometimes can take a few minutes to settle down when certain changes are made. Have you given it some time? Have you tried stopping/restarting AI to see if it changes anything? Maybe after restarting they will go away. TBH I forgot exactly how I turned all that stuff off (pretty sure it was the 3-button menus though), but for sure mine only has yolo in green.

AlphaBlueIris

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Sorry almost missed this one from the previous page. That is pretty weird. I noticed CPAI sometimes can take a few minutes to settle down when certain changes are made. Have you given it some time? Have you tried stopping/restarting AI to see if it changes anything? Maybe after restarting they will go away. TBH I forgot exactly how I turned all that stuff off (pretty sure it was the 3-button menus though), but for sure mine only has yolo in green.
You are right, I had to reboot the computer and I was able to disable every option other than yoyo. Thanks

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

AlphaBlueIris

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I think I have found the issue, unfortunately the USPS man decided to go over the yard instead of the sidewalk and so it did not trigger. The good news is that it got the USPS logo, this truck had the door closed so the logo was visible.