Deepstack GPU for Windows problems (Cuda version 11 and Cudnn install).

OfficerD00fy

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yes, it works, that's how I have my BI configured.
Is your monitor connected to your NVIDIA card or internal GPU. I assume the NVIDIA card is GPU 0 and the internal GPU would be GPU 1? Can't seem to get it working after restarts.. mind you Blue iris is only using 30%. Would be happy if it took advantage of the iGPU.

I believe my issue may be the fact that I upgraded to a i7 6700 from an i7 4790. Did not reformat. I am unable to install Intel drivers though cause it detects the NVIDIA card and it's drivers. Any way around this?

EDIT: DISREGARD found the solution in BIOS to enable both PCI EXPRESS GPU and internal GPU.

Last edited:

kklee

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Is your monitor connected to your NVIDIA card or internal GPU. I assume the NVIDIA card is GPU 0 and the internal GPU would be GPU 1? Can't seem to get it working after restarts.. mind you Blue iris is only using 30%. Would be happy if it took advantage of the iGPU.

I believe my issue may be the fact that I upgraded to a i7 6700 from an i7 4790. Did not reformat. I am unable to install Intel drivers though cause it detects the NVIDIA card and it's drivers. Any way around this?

EDIT: DISREGARD found the solution in BIOS to enable both PCI EXPRESS GPU and internal GPU.
Lol, had the same problem when I first set it up :banghead: