DeepStack calls even if motion is not triggered

Il_Pres

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Experimenting with the new BlueIris integration, I've noted that BlueIris is sending pictures to DeepStack very frequently, even if absolutely no motion is triggered for a certain cam. I've checked if it was related to ONVIF motion triggers or other settings, to no avail. My guess is that the BI engine is calling DS as soon as motion is detected even if not triggered. It mat be ignoring all the motion detection settings. To be clear, there is no orange border around the camera live box and I see call to DS for that camera. This behaviour is particularly evident for PTZ cameras, while patroling. Seems not linked to a particular camera at all.
Anyone reporting the same ?

Il_Pres

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just for reference. It seems it is the option "Detect static objects". When enabled, Blue Iris will check once in a while if there are objects in the scene to store their position and exclude them when there's motion. Disabling this will stop the unwanted DS calls. Use the feature only where it is needed, to avoid unnecessary traffic.

bqz

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi, I'm not sure that disabling that stops calling deepstack when no motion. I see it sends images from each camera each 30 seconds approximately.
This is for example from one of my cameras:

1633990259796.png