Deepstack blue iris path not found

Freubel

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
So i'm killing myself here.
Had a prefectly good server running and had to tinker with it.
Fresh install of win10, blue iris reinstalled freshly, deepstack reinstalled freshly but i keep getting the "Could not start 258 path not found" when i try to start deepstack trough blue iris.
All the original paths are as they are being set up by default.
When i give the powershell command "deepstack --VISION-DETECTION True --PORT 82" deepstack starts to run, so it does work but blue iris just doesn't see it somehow.
Deepstack version = 2022.01.01
Blueiris version = 5.5.3.5 (have to renew the license)

Reinstalled deepstack a few times now but so far no luck. Any idea where i can look for an error ?

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Search for DeepStack on IPCT. There's a thread complete with a fix for this problem or wait until BI patches the problem. BI is aware of it and I'll bet it will be patched in the next update.

See post #6 of this thread -

Freubel

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Search for DeepStack on IPCT. There's a thread complete with a fix for this problem or wait until BI patches the problem. BI is aware of it and I'll bet it will be patched in the next update.

See post #6 of this thread -
Thanks for the quick reply !
Looks like more changes then, i don't have a server.exe in any of the folders. I do have a deepstack.exe inside the server folder. So even the spelling changed.

Freubel

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Check the rest of the thread. Copy the deepstack.exe and rename it to server.exe. It should work then.
That's also an option, i just used powershell to run
Code:
deepstack --VISION-DETECTION True --PORT 82
, this let's deepstack run for as long as the pc doesn't reboot.
Since it's a fresh install it probably will be up for a month before a reboot is required, meanwhile i'm sure BI will have fixed it by then. But thanks for the heads up !!