Deep stack not working out of nowhere.

Jhonyquest97

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I hope this is the right forum. So my system has been just fine since install. Recently added a 4th camera about a month ago and everything worked fine. A few days ago, I noticed I wasn’t getting push alerts. So I checked and there was no alerts in BI at all. The only solution I could find was deleting the camera and reinstalling. I had to do that with all of them. Then I thought they were working but turns out is was just the camera ai or BI I’m not sure because it wasn’t detecting “person”, “car” etc. just motion. Went in and say deep stack was unchecked in the AI tab, which was an oversight on my part after reinstalling. After enabling DS I got no alerts again.
My BI version is a few months out of date so maybe it’s that? But it worked flawlessly until a few days ago and I didn’t do an update or anything. And ideas where to start troubleshooting?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I would try uninstalling deepstack and re-installing.

Are you sure your BI hasn't updated since BI switched from Deepstack to CodeProject? It switched at version 5.5.8. Make sure it didn't do an auto update to a stable version.

Many of us are running older versions of BI with Deepstack just fine.

And then of course reboot your computer after making these changes.

Last edited:

Jhonyquest97

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I would try uninstalling deepstack and re-installing.

Are you sure your BI hasn't updated since BI switched from Deepstack to CodeProject? It switched at version 5.5.8. Make sure it didn't do an auto update to a stable version.

Many of us are running older versions of BI with Deepstack just fine.

And then of course reboot your computer after making these changes.
Looks like that worked. My BI is from last august when it expired. Deep stack was the version from feb 22 but seems like it’s the current version. Wish I knew what happened but all well. Thank you.