Dahua VTO2111D-P-S2 ring issue

70rob

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, the problem is that you added the VTO using IP. Instead, you should use P2P, you can do that by adding the VTO with the scan QR option in DMSS. Hope this helps.

JesseSR

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Bringing to the top. Wondering if anyone found a reliable way to get CALLS from a Dahua VTO Doorbell on the DMSS app? This doorbell is totally useless to me if I can't get CALLS from the doorbell to automatically pop up on my phone so I can answer them and talk to someone. I have the VTO added to the DMSS app on (4) different devices. Receiving calls automatically works on 1 of 4 devices only. The other 3, MUST have the DMSS app open in order for the CALL pop up to be received, I hate this thing so much.

Device #1 (iPad Mini) - Receives calls automatically
Device #2 (iPad Mini) - Does not receive calls unless the App is open
Device #3 (Android phone, S20) - Does not receive calls unless the App is open (did work once upon a time however)
Device #4 (Android phone, S22) - Does not receive calls unless the App is open

Ready to chuck this Dahua doorbell in the garbage. I have spent hours uninstalling, reinstalling, trying various permissions, etc. Tired of buggy crap. /rant

(I either have a VTO2202F-F-S2 or a VTO2202F-P .

rG-tom

n3wb
Reaction score
Also looking for a resolution to this, when i test on an iPhone it rings properly, but on both my wife's Samsung s21 and my Samsung s22 ultra, it's just a silent banner the same as a CCTV motion detection.

Dahua aren't providing any support, the company I bought it from are just saying "oh it's a problem with your phone".

As it stands the doorbell is completely useless.

rG-tom

n3wb
Reaction score
Mine is VTO2311R but it's the same issue completely.

i don't have any issues with any other apps ringing, ie whatsapp, or ring for my parent's doorbell, it's only DMSS that doesn't ring. I have spent hours re-installing, looking for every possible setting etc. it has every permission i can give it.