Dahua SmartPSS Intercom "The current device is busy or offline"

zaqik

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi!

I use SmartPSS 2.02.2 since the Intercom feature disappeared from newer releases. I add my VTO to Devices, then I set up Intercom according to the manual page here: DahuaWiki
However, there's no "MGT Centre IP Address" option in my VTO's webui because it looks completely different like in this manual: DahuaWiki
So, whenever I try to begin a Video Talk in the way showed on the last screenshot in that manual (Start Shout menu item) I get a small error window in the lower right corner of my monitor saying "The current device is busy or offline"
Untitled.png
There's zero information on the Internet, so this forum is my last hope.

Arty80

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi there, is there any chance I can get this version of smart pss off you? I cannot find it anywhere on the internet. Thank you

Arty80

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you very much! However, I could not see version 2.02.2 in there? Only version 2.02.1? There was a txt file mentioned regarding that version but not the actual file itself.

Thanks again

Arty80

n3wb
Reaction score
I found a version of 2.02.2 ENG/Chinese version but the intercom option is not there. I am hoping your version has an intercom version or perhaps your version is an international version? Thanks again

zaqik

n3wb
Reaction score
Intercom is absent since 2.02.08, so you need version below it. I use 2.02.1R, you can use 2.02.07 - both have their own bugs. However, my guess is older builds with intercom feature isn't fully compatible with newer hardware (says WEBSERVICE 2.0 in webUI).

Last edited:

Arty80

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you again. I have tried versions after 2.02.1R but the intercom option is not present in the menu. I think Dahua have re-released versions with the intercom not in it anymore. As mentioned, I found a version 2.02.2 but no intercom option. If you have a working version of 2.02.07 with intercom I would love to obtain it off you.

Thanks again

Arty80

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi again. Apologies, I have found the version you are talking about. :) Thank you again for your help.