Dahua NVR comparisons

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
LOL, c'mon, I told you I could you something if you need anything. :)

Shockwave199

Known around here
Reaction score
I know and I appreciate that and you bet I'll be taking you up on it! But man, there just needs to be more brick and mortar stores around in general.Who wouldn't want one right in town! Actually, it's probably saved me a mortgage payment NOT having a store in town!

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I know what you mean, I have the most cameras around my apt than I ever had and I have a room full of stock. I could go on a nice vacation if I sold everything I have just in stock, lol. I'm buying stuff if they have a crazy promotion just to have the stock for future jobs. Nice avatar, BTW.

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have ordered from Empire on the past, but when I had one issue, they seemed to have a bad attitude and they spam me with all their sales and specials constantly which tells me
that they are desperate for sales. These days, I order direct from China from the same distributor or from a local store close to my house.
Well the one time I ordered something from Empire they were the super bossy and rude...and I deal with rude people every day in my full time job, I am not going to pay someone to be rude to me.

I am thinking of buying some stuff from http://www.gwsecu.com/. They seem to be comparable in quality to Dahua and if I can get 10 or 20 cameras the price savings would be significant.

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Absolutely, it's up right now. We have the ESDV-HYBRID960H-16 model on demo. All cameras should be labeled with their respective models.