Dahua IDMSS Plus Making P2P Go Offline

Proreslv

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm new here to the forums so if I didn't post this in the correct forum please let me know and I will move it.

I've had a X72A3A installed for about 2 weeks now, I've been using SmartPSS and IDMSS Plus since install and both have been working consistently, over the weekend IDMSS failed to connect while I was out of the house and when I got home I checked the NVR and found that P2P was showing "offline" I checked network connection and verified everything was good. I rebooted the box and it connected again right away, trying to connect from my phone with wifi shut off would instantly put P2P setting back to offline.

The weird thing is as long as I don't try to login from IDMSS than it will continue to stay online and PSS works from my work and when I'm out and about with my laptop. As soon as I try to connect using IDMSS it'll go offline until I reboot the unit.

I've tried uninstalling the app, reinstalling, also I've used an ipad that had an older version of IDMSS which does the same thing. Lastly the settings I am using as far as username and password is the same for smartPSS and IDMSS.