Dahua DMSS App on multiple devices

Domparisi

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi

Is it possible to have DMSS installed on multiple devices (e.g iPhone and iPad) and be concurrently logged into both devices?

I find that if I'm logged into DMSS on my iPhone and then log into DMSSHD on my iPad (same Dahua account), I get logged out on the phone.

I can't seem to google an answer as the only results which come up are about sharing devices which is not what I want to do,

Appreciate any advice.

ludshed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Definitely possible. Sounds like a glitch in the app, try signing out and logging back in, if no joy, delete app from devices and reinstall.

Gimmons

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I've got it on my phone, my wife's phone an old iphone and an old Fire tablet. They all seem to work independently. If someone hits the doorbell, I've got my phone and my wife's set to ring, and they both do.

Reaction score
I have the same problem. I sign in on one device, and the other is immediately signed out. I can't see that reinstalling the app or anything like that would help. As it's the same issue on my phone, my old phone, and my tablet. I can only ever be logged in to one of them at a time.

Creating multiple accounts would probably work, but I'd rather not need to.