Dahua 49425XB-HNR PTZ

Mars Bar

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi all, with my PTZ from Andy, is there a scanning setting that will stop and track a vehicle or human of it detects one while it scans from left to right? Or while on a patrol setting?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
No, it has to be stopped on a preset with IVS rules defined. So if on a patrol and it sits at a preset for more than say 5 seconds (camera needs time to acknowledge the preset and the IVS rules), then it will, but not while it is in the active moving between patrol settings.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
First use Internet Explorer as this camera more than most will not hold or show all settings in other browsers. You may not see all the settings in Chrome.

You will not see anything in the settings called AutoTrack.

You need to set up a preset.

Then you need to set-up the Smart Plan with Deep IVS for the presets you want to track.

Then select the object filters you want.

Then go to Deep IVS Rules Config page and you should see Track Time under alarm and Tracking Target size slider.

When setting up IVS rules, I strongly recommend you use intrusion box with appears and crosses instead of tripwire. And less is more. One IVS rule.

Leave min size as 0,0

Make sure that Motion Detection and Smart Motion Detection are turned off.

I repeat, make sure Motion Detection and Smart Motion Detection are turned off LOL.

1642468025497.png

Mars Bar

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
First use Internet Explorer as this camera more than most will not hold or show all settings in other browsers. You may not see all the settings in Chrome.

You will not see anything in the settings called AutoTrack.

You need to set up a preset.

Then you need to set-up the Smart Plan with Deep IVS for the presets you want to track.

Then select the object filters you want.

Then go to Deep IVS Rules Config page and you should see Track Time under alarm and Tracking Target size slider.

When setting up IVS rules, I strongly recommend you use intrusion box with appears and crosses instead of tripwire. And less is more. One IVS rule.

Leave min size as 0,0

Make sure that Motion Detection and Smart Motion Detection are turned off.

I repeat, make sure Motion Detection and Smart Motion Detection are turned off LOL.

1642468025497.png
Yeh i have presents with Deep IVS set up already.