Crackhead love

EyeOfSauron

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Old video from when I didn't know any better, and:

a) lived where such people were tolerated*
b) Used Ubiquiti cameras that were poorly suited for any sort of ID tasks

* It was actually a "nice" neighborhood, but one of the residents decided to marry his prostitute, who then promptly brought over his baby daddy, who has a long prison record and is a member of wannabe Nazi gangs. It was in a city where the cops were busy with hardcore crimes, and the crackhead baby daddy was also a CI.

Oh, and I forgot to say, that shoe stayed there for a few days. So it ended up getting disposed in the trash. Too bad I could not do the same with the owners :).

EyeOfSauron

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
One of the participants. I think he had some of the records taken care of, there used to be more.

1651506998650.png

35-47-2-1/F5: Carrying a Handgun w/o a License Def has a prior conviction for carrying w/o a licens, 35-43-4-2(a)/F6: Theft Def. has a prior conviction for either theft or conversion.
9-21-5-2(a)(2)/IFC: Speeding -- Exceeding Maximum 55 MPH, 9-19-10-2/IFD: Failure of Occupant to Use Safety Belt
9-24-19-2/MA: Driving While Suspended requires a knowing violation and a prior conviction of Sec. 1, 9-21-5-2(a)(2)/IFC: Speeding -- Exceeding Maximum 55 MPH
9-24-19-2/MA: Driving While Suspended requires a knowing violation and a prior conviction of Sec. 1
9-24-19-2/MA: Driving While Suspended requires a knowing violation and a prior conviction of Sec. 1, 9-19-6-4/IFC: Improper or No Tail or Plate Light
35-47-2-1/FC: Carrying Handgun w/o License-Prior/Prior Felony w/in 15 Yrs/School Prop, School Bus, 35-42-2-2(c)(3)(A)/FC: Crim Recklessness-Shot Firearm Into Inhab Dwelling/Other Gathering Place
Driving While Suspended
DRIVING WHILE SUSPENDED-MISD.
ONE WAY STREET/OI
OPER.W/O LICENSE;PERMIT IN POSS./NC
THEFT;RECEIVING STOLEN PROPERTY/FD
Reference CCS Entry