Connect dahua nvr with reolink camera

FathiOsama

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi everyone, i really need all the help i could get, i have a dahua nvr and some reolink cameras and am not able to connect them any suggestions please

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi everyone, i really need all the help i could get, i have a dahua nvr and some reolink cameras and am not able to connect them any suggestions please
Welcome @FathiOsama

Return the Reolink .. get a Dahua ..

Reolink has numerous reports of issues ..

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yh youre right i read a lot that its a bad product, but am not in a position to return thats why ive to try to connect them. Thanks for the advice.
You will need to set the camera to use ONVIF settings and you will need to set the channel on the NVR to use ONVIF settings .. and hopefully it will work well enough ..

FathiOsama

n3wb
Reaction score
You will need to set the camera to use ONVIF settings and you will need to set the channel on the NVR to use ONVIF settings .. and hopefully it will work well enough ..
Ive set the nvr to onvif but i coulnt find oncif sertings on the reolink camera. Is there another name for onvif or is it possible that the camera doesn't support onvif

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Ive set the nvr to onvif but i coulnt find oncif sertings on the reolink camera. Is there another name for onvif or is it possible that the camera doesn't support onvif
Hi Fathi ..

Some Reolink cameras do not support ONVIF .. some claim to support it .. you have to do more research on the particular model you have and the firmware on it.

ichisdeno

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,
I hope there is someone with experience in the field I have issues.
Recently I installed Dahua VTO and VTH for my home surveillance.
Apart from that I have two other IP cameras (Reolink) existing in may system - already integrated with qnap qvpro.
I wanted to add them as IPC camera on the VTH but it seems to be not possible.
Every time I try to connect to Reolink camera from VTH I keep getting error "device offline", I tried all possible combinations and couldn't get it to work.
I do not see any information if 3rd party cameras are supported an all in that VTH, but as it is ONVIF protocol (in config there is even field to choose "ONVIF" or "local") I assumed it should work.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Apart from that I have two other IP cameras (Reolink) existing in may system - already integrated with qnap qvpro.
What is (are) the model number(s) of the two Reolinks ?
How are they currently streaming to the qnap qvpro ...RTSP URL?