Codeproject AI and animal tracking

Reaction score
Hi,

I've installed codeproject ai in BI and the tracking for humans and cars is phenomenal!

However, I'm also interested in tracking animals. Does anybody know of any animal models/settings/tutorials?

Thanks

Injunfarian

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Now another question... from my knowledge I believe once CodeProject/BI gets a confirmation on any one of those objects it will cancel looking and push results to the alerts correct?

Now lets say we have our AI configured to confirm on various animals(including cats) and lets say someone is walking down the driveway which scares a cat into field of view before the person does. I assume there is a chance that it will find the cat, send it over to alerts then ignore the human which is not ideal...

Since I would love to save clips of wildlife so I can go back and review them with the kids etc.. however I would still like to get alerts if there is an instance like explain in previous statement... Since my alerts will only send out if it is a person or vehicle and not wildlife.

Has anyone successfully configured a setting like this and could share some insights? thank you!