Clone camera Watchdog configuration and change to "Show Rectangles"

Gswanson74

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have a camera, named "Front Door", I created a clone named "Front Door 2" (yes original ;-)). When looking at the status window, front door show 0 kb/s and front door 2 shows 50kb/s. Is the clone now the primary camera for the stream? Should I set my watchdog reboot command on that camera and a watchdog restart camera on the original front door camera?

Also, record video used to show the motion rectangles. I still have the show rectangles selected, yet they do not show during the recorded video like it used to. When i run the video through "test run video through motion detector" it masks unzoned areas (which I do not have "mask zones" selected). Has there been a change here during the last update? I am running the current version (4.5.0.1 x64).

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have a camera, named "Front Door", I created a clone named "Front Door 2" (yes original ;-)). When looking at the status window, front door show 0 kb/s and front door 2 shows 50kb/s. Is the clone now the primary camera for the stream? Should I set my watchdog reboot command on that camera and a watchdog restart camera on the original front door camera?

Also, record video used to show the motion rectangles. I still have the show rectangles selected, yet they do not show during the recorded video like it used to. When i run the video through "test run video through motion detector" it masks unzoned areas (which I do not have "mask zones" selected). Has there been a change here during the last update? I am running the current version (4.5.0.1 x64).
just set the watchdog on both..
You will not see the rectangles in recorded video when using direct to disk.