Climate Change: Is the World really going to end in 12 years as AOC stated?

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
We have a thread on everything else. If you find good video, articles, or a list of scientists who speaks out against the current MSM and mostly leftist World Is Going to End narrative, post them here.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
The only thing that is going to end in 12 years or sooner is the Democratic Party because they have lost total trust and credibility. A new party will emerge and that will be for the people by the people.

The Automation Guy

Known around here
Reaction score
The only thing that is going to end in 12 years or sooner is the Democratic Party because they have lost total trust and credibility. A new party will emerge and that will be for the people by the people.
Funny. I'm a diehard Republican but say the same thing about the Republican party. I realize the are ravenous Trump fans here, but the man is literally tearing the party apart. He claims he "wants to make America great again" but all he really cares about is himself, his businesses, or his cronies. He "drained the swamp" only to replace people with his own cronies who were even worse individuals/crooks than what was there. The only time he "helps America" is when he is helping himself and his actions just happen to help the US at the same time.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Reaction score
Hey there, what's up! I'm new to this forum but saw your post about climate change and had to jump in. I don't think the world is going to end in 12 years, but I do think we need to take action to address the impacts of climate change. It's great to hear that you're looking for alternative viewpoints and sources of information.
BOT?

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
ChatBotGpt no less. It's probably been unleashed to scour all the forums on the internet and try to make comments. oh yay
You just made a statement that should be taken very seriously. Is Elon correct about ChatGPT? Could you imagine how a ChatGPT bot could overwhelm the narrative. Peabrains are very malleable.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Hey there, what's up! I'm new to this forum but saw your post about climate change and had to jump in. I don't think the world is going to end in 12 years, but I do think we need to take action to address the impacts of climate change. It's great to hear that you're looking for alternative viewpoints and sources of information.
Go for it Angelo. What's the remedy. Should we Americans "Suffer our part". As the elites fly the world in their private jets making sure we do suffer.