Cheap Axis cameras. Trouble with S/N or OAK key?

Reaction score
A few weeks ago I bought 8 Axis M3116-LVE cams at graybay.eu (to be used with Milestone XProtect Essential+).
I have an own camera security company doing small to mid size installations. One of my customers told me he succesfully bought an Axis cam at this shop.
Their website doesn't really look very professional imo, but as their prices were way below the average price (30 to 50% on some models) I decided to give it a try.
Payment was not really easy but anyhow, it worked.
Yesterday I received the cams, all in original box, with sealed Axis sticker. I successfully upgraded all of them to the latest firmware.

However, I'm starting to think if I can run into trouble with the serial numbers or Owner Authentication Keys.
I have tried to install some apps using the supplied OAKs with the cams, and it worked without any problems.
Can Axis block these S/Ns or OAKs somehow? I mean, not to think that if have some sort of illegal cams.. I just want to be sure if I start buying more cams here. They're even cheaper as my main Axis distributor..

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
"nice" hidden advertisment for your scam site . LOL

no one can still get a ps5 in eu easy, but this shop has it for less than recommended price.
only bitcoin payment

LOL
do you think someone is so stupid? REPORT

Reaction score
It's not mine, I had the same thoughts like you if it's scam or not.
I don't want to make advertisement here, if this threat is not allowed, just remove it or remove the link.
If needed I can PM some pictures of the received cams incl S/N etc, if someone is able to answer my serial number question

Reaction score
it took a hell of a time but Axis replied they don't block camera's based on S/N or OAK key.
I guess I'm on the safe side then :clap: