Chap catches dog walker that doesn’t clean up after their dog

Zook

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
OMFG, I need to go buy a bullhorn now!
I have dogs shitting in my yard all day every day, driving my dog apeshit through the windows.
Unfortunately their human slaves always pick it up and I have no real reason to go out and yell at them. :(

Reaction score
I love this.

I put a video on Nextdoor of a woman who let her dog poop in my yard, then pretended to pick it up before walking away. My neighbors still comment on that video. She doesn't let her dog poop in my yard any more, but I've learned that she has moved to other neighbors' yards. One of them is trying to find out where she lives so he can deposit the poop on her doorstep.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Frigging hilarious. I’ve watched this 3 or 4 times and still laugh hard.
I love how he uses the bullhorn to eliminate her mouthing off with her big trap. Someone like that woman has no respect, but I guarantee would call anyone else out if the roles were reversed.

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
That is an awesome video :D

A few weeks ago I had a neighbour call me to say that there was a couple acting suspiciously near my front driveway. I had a women a few month ago reach over from my neighbours wall and rip out a plant in the driveway and walk way with it and the neighbour said it looked the same activity. I checked my cams and found a couple standing near my wall looking suspicious. Turned out all innocent, they were walking their dog, dog decides to poop in the neighbours garden and the women went into their front drive near my wall to pickup. Spoke to my neighbour after and had a good laugh about it.

Xeddog

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Whenever I find dog shit in my yard, I get my shovel and just toss it onto the sidewalk. Sometimes I even give it a smack with the shovel.