Car Thief Caught on Video

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Thief was pretty brazen even with one of the neighbor yelling at him still took the toy truck. Location must be California.

That's one good looking tree though.

cyberwolf_uk

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
When a thief want something, they are taking in no matter what is in their way. I wonder if they are false plates on their truck

cyberwolf_uk

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
And that is the sad facts about the world, crime pays as its cost to much to prosecute for some low value.
In the UK we have supermarket thief's that go stealing from shop to shop under a certain value, knowing the shop doesn't prosecute and no jail time or anything.
I believe in the US you have the similar as I remember watching a YouTuber interviewing security in the shops and they said they can't do much.

dok0619

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
And that is the sad facts about the world, crime pays as its cost to much to prosecute for some low value.
In the UK we have supermarket thief's that go stealing from shop to shop under a certain value, knowing the shop doesn't prosecute and no jail time or anything.
I believe in the US you have the similar as I remember watching a YouTuber interviewing security in the shops and they said they can't do much.
my brother worked theft prevention at a store called TJMAXX years ago.... at some point they were told not to chase thieves anymore... and the theives found out... if they got out the door they were not allowed to pursue... so they would literally have a car sitting outside the door and would load up shopping carts with clothes then make a mad dash for the door....