Can I pause motion triggered recording and notices without pausing continuous recording?

nbstl68

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
When selecting a pause time from the individual camera's right click menu, will this pause both the continuous recording and the motion trigger alerts\recording?
I scanned through the BI help file but I am still unclear on this. I have all my cameras set to record continuously and also for motion triggers. For just 1 particular camera though, I want to pause the motion trigger recording and alerts only for a set time period during the day, (no motion trigger recording clips from 6a.m. to 10 pm.), but I do NOT want to stop the continuous24/7 recording.
Can I do that?
I took a look at the BI individual schedule setting and it sounds like it is also both or none...but does not specifically say that.

1619458080977.png

Old Timer

Known around here
Reaction score
You can use 2 profiles, one for day, one for night. Then you have 2 different settings that have everything you can change.

Some of us use profiles that change when we are home vs when we are gone. I have a third that I use when we have company over.