Can’t click back to review older clips

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
Anybody else seeing this. Started happening recently, in the morning I always review clips but for the last few weeks I’ve noticed that I can only go back using the back button 2-3 clips before it then starts to just replay the same clip and sort of gets stuck. I can use the slider to go further back but not the back button.

I initially thought this was due to substreams so I ran with them disabled for a good week but get the same.

th182

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I just played with the app and was able to swipe backwards through multiple clips with no issue.

The app does crash regularly for me and always has. Usually when I click back to return to a previous view.

Edit: I am on an older version prior to substreams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
Swiping to get to the next clip works for me too but I was talking about using the back/forward buttons, with the back button I get to a point where it no longer goes back and sticks at the same clip.

th182

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Swiping to get to the next clip works for me too but I was talking about using the back/forward buttons, with the back button I get to a point where it no longer goes back and sticks at the same clip.
sorry I misunderstood. Just used the back button go go through the entire day no problem. I never used those buttons! So today I learned something new!

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
sorry I misunderstood. Just used the back button go go through the entire day no problem. I never used those buttons! So today I learned something new!

Could you try it in a few of your cams? For me it sticks on some but not all.

th182

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Sure! Went through several cameras and its fine until I work my way backwards to the first clip of the day. It won't take me backwards to the next day.

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
Sure! Went through several cameras and its fine until I work my way backwards to the first clip of the day. It won't take me backwards to the next day.

Maybe that’s what I am seeing, not being able to go past the current day. I’ll take another look later in today.