CAM: No Signal Error

athlon900

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi All,

New Here… just started using Blue Iris as well… wondering if the community can help me figure this out.

I have a COP ALC-WF WI-FI Alarm Clock Radio Covert Camera that I bought a few years back. I have never been able to get this device into any monitoring software so I thought I’d try it with BI. Currently, I can ping the device, log into the web page and see live video, change the device settings all from my browser. It uses an OCX to do all the work. Problem is… I do not know what the underlying hardware is… I don’t know the video server or camera that is placed into this device. I’m pretty sure it’s not ONVIF compliant due to the age. It does offer h.264 streams and RTSP. So as it stands, for all these years I can only access it using the webpage.

I’ve done tons of research, googling, wireshark… and it really hasn’t helped a bit. Tried many connection strings I have found and nothing has worked…
When adding the device to BI, I provided the login information and clicked on the Find/inspect button.
Here are the results of that:

Opening port 80...
HTTP Get / request...
Redirected to 192.168.199.14:8001
OK
ONVIF GetSystemDateAndTime
HTTP 12005
Opening port 8999...
ONVIF GetSystemDateAndTime

HTTP 12029
Checking for common cameras...
Foscam FI86xx/98xx compatible?
Foscam FI89xx compatible?
Foscam FI9821 V2 compatible?
Foscam FI9821 media port compatible?
RTSP port open?
RTSP port detected!
Done

Kind of confirms no ONVIF, but RTSP is present…

So, would anyone know of a way to connect to this camera in BI? Does anyone have experience with this device?

Thanks in advance for the help!!

athlon900

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks Fenderman... I had read that thread before posting, downloaded the onvif device manager but it didn't work because I don't think the cam is onvif compliant. I also used many connection strings from iSpyConnect and couldn't get them to work either.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Fenderman... I had read that thread before posting, downloaded the onvif device manager but it didn't work because I don't think the cam is onvif compliant. I also used many connection strings from iSpyConnect and couldn't get them to work either.
then email support and provide access to the cam.