Bullet Camera with barrel diameter of 75mm?

TheWaterbug

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Camera is repaired and reinstalled. OwlCam is live! Now I just need an owl:

TheWaterbug

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I retrieved the camera, only to find that there was cable damage, so the connection was intermittent. I cut off the RJ45 jack, intending to crimp on a new RJ45 plug and use a waterproof coupler to put everything back together, and found this:
These couplers are good! The holes are large enough to put an RJ45 plug through, so you don't have a cut off a previously-crimped plug:

1694994546384.png

Good thing, too, as I didn't have much length available on the camera pigtail. I needed a little bit of working length to be able to get everything onto the cable and screwed in:

1694994747074.png

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
These couplers are good! The holes are large enough to put an RJ45 plug through, so you don't have a cut off a previously-crimped plug:

View attachment 172550

Good thing, too, as I didn't have much length available on the camera pigtail. I needed a little bit of working length to be able to get everything onto the cable and screwed in:

View attachment 172551
Don't forget the Di-Electric grease.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score

View attachment 172550

View attachment 172551
Those are the same couplers that I use. I am getting ready to order 3 more for another project. By the way use Di-Electric grease on mine.

Edit: You are missing a blue seal in the picture.

Last edited: