Blue Iris

Doug2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I downloaded BI to my ONN android tablet till I learned BI only works with windows so can I download the BI .exe file again to my windows computer since I haven't used the Keycode yet? Thanks Doug

Doug2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
even if it has been installed on one system, you can 'deactivate' it, and activate it on another system almost immediately. I did this when I moved my install from my desktop system to a dedicated mini PC.
Thanks from a grateful old Vet.

Last edited by a moderator:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks from a grateful old Vet.
Thanks for your service...unless you mean you're a veterinarian..then thanks for that too! :lol:

BTW, I'm an old vet, too (Vietnam).....and although no animal vet, we've got 4 dogs that are eating us out of house and home but keeping OUR animal vet in the black....$220 bill just yesterday for X-rays and meds. Yikes!

Left Coast Geek

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
...we've got 4 dogs that are eating us out of house and home but keeping OUR animal vet in the black....$220 bill just yesterday for X-rays and meds. Yikes!
we're down to our son's dog, a 12 or 13 year old McNab shorthair border collie, who is deaf. Son couldn't take him to the UK, so it was us or the pound. he sleeps facing the door, away from whomever he's guarding. normally its my wife, but she's been out of town for a few weeks, so he's been my shadow.

sleeps all day, then late at night he goes out in the back (via the dog door) and barks at the wildlife outside the fence. :-/

(yes, thats a small coyote)

Doug2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks for your service...unless you mean you're a veterinarian..then thanks for that too! :lol:

BTW, I'm an old vet, too (Vietnam).....and although no animal vet, we've got 4 dogs that are eating us out of h-ouse and home but keeping OUR animal vet in the black....$220 bill just yesterday for X-rays and meds. Yikes!
We are grateful that we can feed our new security shepard the same food we eat. Im a 100 lb keto looser so we eat mostly fats, meat, butter, cream fish and eggs. Shepard also gets stinky sardines for her coat. In 10 months she's gone from 10 lbs and 12 inches to being exactly like RinTinTin with teeth like ivory, coat like Betty Grabel and bites like Betty Davis; 70lbs and 5 feet long. She is 10 mos old and lives crated and when out double leashed to police halter with all my military patches on it, but she is so aggressive we have to keep her tethered in the house till hopefully she matures. Im too old but my young beautiful wife when inspecting or remodel;ing our properties has no problem from evil men as Shepard wont let them get closer than 10 ft or the ears are up and the teeth bared. Gretchen is the mot fearless dog we ever had. She runs off all the thugs pittys. She is totally bonded to Momma. We have to give her 100mg trazadone 3 times a day to calm her...just like our cracked up soldiers in our MASH units. But she has a room in the house, with AC HT CCTV so we watch her 24 hrs x 7 and love on her every minute we can. When I am gone my Shepard and my 15 cam systems will hopefully protect both my girls when Im finally planted in the vets area of Tulsa Memorial Gardens.

Doug2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I removed your email address you posted. You will get spam as the bots crawl the internet looking for email addresses.

Thank you i am truly grateful for all you've done. I'll try in few mins to post cudos to all of you!