Blue Iris app for Dahua DHI-NVR4204-P

Reaction score
Before I buy the android app Blue Iris for USD 9,99 I want to be sure that I can use it with the equipment I have.
I'm making use of Dahua DHI-NVR4204-P

Can I use the Blue Iris app?

cyberwolf_uk

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The BlueIris Android App & iOS app is a client app that connects to your BlueIris server from a mobile device. If you NVR is visible and you can see your video streams on your BlueIris server then the video streams will be visible on the client app. (Once both the client app and BlueIris server are configured correctly)

cyberwolf_uk

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Ok but I don't have a blue iris server so this is not usefull for me. Thx for your help.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

I can tell you one thing my friend, Once you setup a BlueIris Server you will not go back to the outdated, low on features NVR again... You can download a free 15 day demo and install it on a Windows PC to see if its for you or not. And once you have it up and running you will not go back. On the latest version the owner of the software has just implemented DeepStack AI API which (once configured) allows you to reduce your false positives on alerts to nearly zero (once fine tuned)