Bionics RoboCam2 and Blue Iris

remoras

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi community, I'm thinking to purchase 4 Bionics RoboCam2 and use them with BI but as I see in the list of BI supported cameras I can't find the specific model, will it work with BI? They have good specs and i read good things about them. Here is a link

Thank you!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi community, I'm thinking to purchase 4 Bionics RoboCam2 and use them with BI but as I see in the list of BI supported cameras I can't find the specific model, will it work with BI? They have good specs and i read good things about them. Here is a link

Thank you!
Those cams look like rebranded foscam. I wound not both with them they are garbage. There is nothing good about the specs either, the robocam2 is 640x480 vga quality which is terrible for 2015.

remoras

n3wb
Reaction score
Those cams look like rebranded foscam. I wound not both with them they are garbage. There is nothing good about the specs either, the robocam2 is 640x480 vga quality which is terrible for 2015.
Do you think will work with Blue Iris? In this price range these are the only cams i can buy this is a Foscam. Thank you fenderman.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Do you think will work with Blue Iris? In this price range these are the only cams i can buy this is a Foscam. Thank you fenderman.
Do yourself a HUGE favor and save your money. Read the forums and buy something better like a hikvision cube etc...You will be throwing your money in the trash.

remoras

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks my Friend for your advice :) I'll read around the forum and see what I can do with my budget.

Thank you Fenderman!