bidens incredible transition to electric cars

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
State to Ask EV Buyers To Pay 4 Years of Registration Up Front
Steve Lehto

New Jersey will see if this will help their financial situation.

1712346346494.png
1712346375105.png

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Amid explosive demand, America is running out of power

"Vast swaths of the United States are at risk of running short of power as electricity-hungry data centers and clean-technology factories proliferate around the country, leaving utilities and regulators grasping for credible plans to expand the nation’s creaking power grid."

H'mm, nothing in that summary sentence about the zero emission electric cars.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Amid explosive demand, America is running out of power

"Vast swaths of the United States are at risk of running short of power as electricity-hungry data centers and clean-technology factories proliferate around the country, leaving utilities and regulators grasping for credible plans to expand the nation’s creaking power grid."

H'mm, nothing in that summary sentence about the zero emission electric cars.
From '73 to '04 I labored in a field that worked closely with the local power company in 2 states, one in CA and 1 in GA, to establish electrical service points for traffic signals, street lighting and municipal buildings. From the start it was a race to see if the demand could exceed the supply.

Since the beginning and in almost 50 years I have NEVER been aware of a genuine, organized and successful effort to even start increasing our electrical grids' capacity, reliability and security. All I've seen and heard is talk, posturing, and the forming of new government offices with fat budgets and employees with equally fat asses from perpetual sitting.

To promote any product or methods, including so-call "green" alternatives that impose more burden upon our electrical grid as it exists and either ignore its current shortcomings and/or not plan and improve in advance to be able to support those products and methods with dependable and reasonbly-priced electric power is stupid, irresponsible and downright dangerous. :headbang::mad: