BI5 iOS app dewarp during clip playback

micoinde

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I’ve searched the forums for BI5 de warping issues and do not see my issue discussed. When I view an Axis M3058 180 panoramic alert clip in the BI5 iOS app, it is not de warped.

Live view and saved clips to my iOS photo library are de warped and correct.

No issues with desktop Bl5 imaging.

IMG_1825.jpg
Clip view at playback

IMG_1822.jpg
Live view via app

It’s probably something simple.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like you are already streaming dewarped views from the camera itself. Simply turn of dewarping in BI.

micoinde

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks. Yeah, I assumed since I am viewing a de-warped live image the playback would be fine.

Within the BI5 desktop application, I right-clicked the clip and selected <NO> in the <360 degree de-warp> setting and that clip is good.

That same clip is not de-warped when played within the iOS app on my iPhone. I also see the UI3 stream of this same clip is not de-warped as well.

Thanks for your input, I'll continue to research and have a good Thanksgiving holiday.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks. Yeah, I assumed since I am viewing a de-warped live image the playback would be fine.

Within the BI5 desktop application, I right-clicked the clip and selected <NO> in the <360 degree de-warp> setting and that clip is good.

That same clip is not de-warped when played within the iOS app on my iPhone. I also see the UI3 stream of this same clip is not de-warped as well.

Thanks for your input, I'll continue to research and have a good Thanksgiving holiday.
A dewarped live view indicates that the camera is doing the dewarping as blue iris does not dewarp the live view. You must be playing and older clip in your iphone and ui3. Select no and record a new clean clip.