BI app freezes if I leave it open for a while

pomonabill220

Banned
Reaction score
You posted in a passive aggressive hostile manner. Need I remind you? "And in case some smart a$$ is going to reply, I am looking at more reliable software. " So you stated that the SOFTWARE was NOT reliable which is a lie.
If this is happening on other devices you have an issue unrelated to blue iris. Problem is you are too lazy to contact support and supply the requisite info. How come toolz has an open dialogue with Ken at the moment and you dont. Remember that these wifi devices are not intended for 24/7 streaming..there are much better ways of achieving this.
My tongue is very sharp. I dont like bullshitters like you. Threaten to use other software. LIAR. You are using 40 dollar foscams cameras. You will NEVER pay for expensive vms software. I will call bullshit when I see it. I challenge you to find more reliable software and to post a copy of your purchase receipt. Never gonna happen.
ooooooo you know big words!!! and you like to cuss!!! That makes you a REAL jerk!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
ooooooo you know big words!!! and you like to cuss!!! That makes you a REAL jerk!
If you dont like the forum or me, feel free to leave. You are an ungrateful prick. Takes a real asshole to complain about a 60 dollar piece of amazing software simply because an issue he has not reported or made any effort to send debug info on has not been fixed. You are not owed anything. Please stop lying about buying other software...we know your cheap ass wont pay for it.

rnatalli

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ken has promptly responded to my support request and I'm currently in email discussion with him.
One of the many reasons I like BI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk