Backuping setting from tinyCam Pro

Pavel-V

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hallo, I am interested in running tinyCam Pro on Android box (or TV). I dont need much. I would like to start the app and get it automatically to preseted live view grid. I need it to liveview ten RTSP streams from Ubiquity video NVR. It does that no problem. Doesnt it.

To set up the streams is not that easy. I am afraid that by upgrading the android, upgrading the app or whatever I might loose the setting. My concern is backuping of the cams setting. I see that there is some Cloud option. Could it be used to backup setting?

Is there a way to backup the setting?

Thanks?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
To set up the streams is not that easy. I am afraid that by upgrading the android, upgrading the app or whatever I might loose the setting. My concern is backuping of the cams setting. I see that there is some Cloud option. Could it be used to backup setting?

Is there a way to backup the setting?
From TinyCam Pro Help & Support:

=================
Cloud account
Cloud account to be used for cloud recording (JPEGs only) and backup/restore camera settings.

Cloud service
Press to choose which cloud provider should be used in the app. The choices are Amazon Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive (if Google Play Services installed), Microsoft OneDrive.

Link cloud
Press Link to link the app against the chosen cloud provider

Delete archive
Press to delete all cloud recordings done by the app.

=================

jack7

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Use Import/Export in Manage Devices to store camera settings in local storage or Google Drive.

Pavel-V

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thank you guys. The trouble I am having is that there are all sorts of cloud.

First place to find a cloud is "tinyCam Cloud" right under main menu. It asks me to log in and pay. Acording the web page they ask "5.99 USD/EUR for RTSP per month per camera". In my 10IPC case it would be like 720E per year. Now I see that this option is like NVR in cloud?
And than there is the other option. There is setting onder my menu. Under setting there is Cloud accound. It seems to be free of charge. Now I see that it is only like storage room and I have to run local app to use it? It would be what I need.

Do I get it right? Thank you.

Maximo101

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
on the app click on Manage Cameras, then three dots top right, Import/Export and Export to Local Storage. Save this somewhere safe, and when you open TinyCam app you can import all the settings exactly the same.
I have done this on a few devices and works great!