Apeman C860 dashcam battery

Reaction score
Hello people. I want to ask that I will buy Apeman C860 dashcam. The question is it is built-in battery (small battery). So, I will use it when the car turn on, it automatically turn on because the car engine started. When I use it while driving, is it dangereous because batteries could be explode. Please, give me your opinions. 10.0.0.0.1

Last edited:

ahlan

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello people. I want to ask that I will buy Apeman C860 dashcam. The question is it is built-in battery (small battery). So, I will use it when the car turn on, it automatically turn on because the car engine started. When I use it while driving, is it dangereous because batteries could be explode. Please, give me your opinions. 10.0.0.0.1
I have experience on this. DO NOT buy dashcams with batteries. They are useless and I have had one camera's battery puff up and nearly catch fire in the summer heat while in my car.

Buy one with a capacitor. You only need it to be able to save the recorded file once power is cut. If you want to record after you turn off the car, look for a delay timer relay that supplies power for 15sec after you turn your car off. Otherwise just stick with capacitor dashcams.