Anyone Else Have This Issue? Alerts and Timeline Goes Blank After Deepstack Update

ARAMP1

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I've updated to 5.4.3.1, but it seems to have happened after the Deepstack update. I have Deepstack AI running on about 8 cameras and it seems to be working well. But, after a bit of time, all the alerts will be blank and the timeline as well. Restarting puts it back to normal. All cameras seem to be working and recording as they should.

Anyone else have this issue?

Before And After Restart greenout.jpg

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I had a similar issue. If you have the selection checked to "burn" the information to a snapshot in the AI config of each camera it will write a jpg of each confirmed alert to the "Alerts" folder. My problem was caused by not allocating any space, at all, for alerts since they are just markers in the database rather than discrete files. I allocated some space for "Alerts" and everything returned to normal.

OgRoar

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have the same issue but already had storage setup for Alerts under Clips and Archiving.

The alerts fix themselves and show up, even previous ones that were blank, after rebooting BI.

ARAMP1

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I had a similar issue. If you have the selection checked to "burn" the information to a snapshot in the AI config of each camera it will write a jpg of each confirmed alert to the "Alerts" folder. My problem was caused by not allocating any space, at all, for alerts since they are just markers in the database rather than discrete files. I allocated some space for "Alerts" and everything returned to normal.
Do you mean here? I don't have it checked on any camera.

burn.jpg